Certified Mat Practitioner, Polestar Pilates Method, London.
MA in Dance Movement Psychotherapy, University of Surrey Roehampton, London.
Pilates – Additional Courses
Franklin Method Workshops: Pelvic Power for Core Integration and The Healthy Spine; Release Your Neck and Liberate your Shoulders; The Dynamic Abs: Another Approach to Abdominal Training; Increase Your Energy and Release Stress Through Natural Breathing; Happy Feet – Organising your Base.
Rebekah Rotstein’s Osteoporosis In-Depth Course
MBodies Training Academy – Pilates for Menopause Programme
MBodies Training Academy – Pilates for Pelvic Floor Health and Dysfunction
Polestar Pilates – Advanced Gait
- Polestar Pilates – Seniors Workshop
ITEC Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology.
First Aid trained.
Dance Movement Psychotherapy – Additional Courses
- Registered with the Association of Dance Movement Psychotherapy.
- Rudolph Laban and Movement Pattern Analysis Workshops presented by Warren Lamb at the Labanotation Institute, Guildford.
- MA module in Laban Movement Analysis, Documentation and Current Body Practices with a focus on Body Mind Centering and Bartenieff Fundamentals at the Labanotation Institute, Guildford, Surrey.
- Series of Body Mind Centering “Body Lab” workshops. Topics covered included breath and cellular awareness, the skeletal form (inner architecture), organs, shape flow, the fluid systems, reflexes and voicing (inner landscape to outer environment), Surrey University.
- Laban Movement Analysis and Bartenieff Fundamentals training at University of Calgary, Canada (module of Dance Degree).
- Body Mind Centering workshop with Martha Eddy, BMC Practitioner, in Calgary, Canada.
- Attendance at the American Dance Therapy Association Conference in New Mexico – workshops and presentations.
- Eurythmy Intensive at Sacramento Waldorf School, California. Course Leader: Helga Michaels (One week full time).
- Three month training course in Dance/Movement at the Open Centre, London.
- Yearly guest lecturer at Surrey University presenting a workshop on Laban Movement Analysis in Dance Movement Psychotherapy.
- Certificate in the Fundamentals of Psychotherapy and Counselling, Regent’s College, London.